Start with a good spring cleaning of your wardrobe; you may find that your unwanted items are in fact, desired by someone else. Online used clothing purchases are popular; Ebay makes it easy to get a few bucks for unwanted garments.
- It helps to carry a travel size can of Static Guard in you your purse, desk, glove compartment and suitcase to avoid the fashion sting of static cling on the go during the often breezy spring season.
- Lightly spray Static Guard on skirts, shirts and slacks before organizing them in your closet to prevent static frizz that you won’t notice until other people point it out.
- Modernize your wardrobe by using spring trends that are influenced by the season. Clothes that are more relaxed fitting and naturally adaptable to your figure are fashionable during spring.
- Boxy crop tops are popular and a perfect fit for spring; more popular styles are also available in lightweight, breathable cottons, often with horizontal stripes that also appeal to the season.
- Pair these boxy crop tops with a pair of skinny jeans in the daytime and at night just trade your sandals, for a pair of high heels and you’re ready for the nightlife.
- Use shoe racks or organizers to keep spring footwear nicely organized and easy to locate when heading out.
- Accessorize! Accessorize! Accessorize! Jewelry with an international or ethnic-inspired flair can compliment your outfit in the right way this season.